Elementor is the leading website creation platform for WordPress, that empowers professionals and aspiring creators alike to create incredible websites. The Product Marketing team at Elementor sits at a strategic intersection, connecting the product, the users, and the market.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated leader, who understands the power of exceptional product marketing. As a Product Marketing Team Lead, you'll become an expert in our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You’ll build a team of product marketers, shape our product messaging as well as the future of our product by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing and product teams.
Elementor is the leading website building platform for professionals using WordPress. Our users are web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, who create a new website every 10 seconds.
Since launching in Israel in 2016, our reach now extends to more than 180 countries, with users building over 8M websites powered by Elementor. Elementor based websites now comprise 5% of all websites (yes, 5%!!!).
As a Product Marketing Team Lead at Elementor, you'll …
- Partner with our product team to develop, implement and execute a world-class product go-to-market and launch strategy.
- Develop and communicate Elementor’s value proposition through marketing materials, web pages, emails, product screens and more, in a way that drives feature adoption, success and retention.
- Build a team of product marketers, and further develop and deepen the product marketing discipline across the organization.
- Develop an expert understanding of Elementor’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging & adoption strategies.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals.
You'll thrive as a Product Marketing Manager at Elementor if you:
- Have +5 years of past experience as a product marketing manager, preferably in a previous team lead / Director position.
- Are a storyteller with innovative and creative skills, and a strong team player.
- A natural-born leader, able to work at high volumes and deliver high quality with minimal guidance.
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market.
- Are experienced in creating high-end marketing collateral, across multiple channels.
- Are experienced with creating high-detail wireframes and mockups for web pages, emails, product screens etc.
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results.
- Have strong proven analytical skills, data-driven and familiar with A/B testing.
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners.
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C, and or design software industry, experience with targeting SMB/mid-market is a plus.
- Have excellent written and spoken English (Native speaker? Even better)