We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager with a highly developed product sense to join our fast growing company and our amazing Product Team.
As a product manager you will make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by millions of users world-wide and help us execute our mission to empower web professionals to create powerful and beautiful websites using the most comprehensive all-in-one design solution.
Elementor is the leading website building platform for professionals using WordPress. Our users are web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, who create a new website every 10 seconds.
Since launching in Israel in 2016, our reach now extends to more than 180 countries, with users building over 8M websites powered by Elementor. Elementor based websites now comprise 5% of all websites (yes, 5%!!!).
As a product manager, you will own your product from ideation to production and beyond and be required to:
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers and the business, to ensure your product fits in with the overall company and product strategy
- Leverage data and user feedback to develop high-quality insights into our customer’s user experience
- Develop a product strategy around our customer-facing products and translate it into creative, high quality, features and initiatives
- Work closely with our engineering teams, designers, product marketing and UX experts to deliver a best-in-class user experience
- Monitor and get frequent feedback by analyzing user data, user feedback and conducting usability tests to continually improve the product
- Engage and work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the entire product life-cycle
- Oversee roadmap execution up to a timely and high quality delivery
To do all this, you must have:
- 3+ years of product management experience in building web products
- Outstanding ability to explain your ideas as well as software product features, technical designs, and product strategy in a clear and concise way to both technical and non-technical teams
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong technical background, amazing analytical skills and a great visual aptitude
You must be:
- A team player that works well on their own
- Fluent in defining user flows
- Skilled in researching and analyzing users needs, intents, and business cases.
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven experience in WordPress development and management