Elementor is the leading website creation platform for WordPress, that empowers professionals and aspiring creators alike to create incredible websites. The Product Marketing team at Elementor sits at a strategic intersection, connecting the product, the users, and the market.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated leader, who understands the power of exceptional product marketing. As a Product Marketing Team Lead, you'll become an expert in our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You’ll build a team of product marketers, shape our product messaging as well as the future of our product by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing and product teams.
As a Product Marketing Team Lead at Elementor, you'll …
- Partner with our product team to develop, implement and execute a world-class product go-to-market and launch strategy
- Develop and communicate Elementor’s value proposition through marketing materials, web pages, emails, product screens and more, in a way that drives feature adoption, success and retention
- Build a team of product marketers, and further develop and deepen the product marketing discipline across the organization
- Develop an expert understanding of Elementor’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging & adoption strategies.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
You'll thrive as a Product Marketing Manager at Elementor if you:
- Have +5 years of past experience as a product marketing manager, preferably in a previous team lead / Director position
- Are a storyteller with innovative and creative skills, and a strong team player
- A natural-born leader, able to work at high volumes and deliver high quality with minimal guidance
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Are experienced in creating high-end marketing collateral, across multiple channels
- Are experienced with creating high-detail wireframes and mockups for web pages, emails, product screens etc
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Have strong proven analytical skills, data-driven and familiar with A/B testing.
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C, and or design software industry, experience with targeting SMB/mid-market is a plus
- Have excellent written and spoken English (Native speaker? Even better)