User Acquisition is our primary growth engine. As we plan on doubling our revenue in 2023, we are looking for a dynamic Marketing Specialist with vast experience in a global SaaS company to join our User Acquisition team and help us reach our ambitious goal!
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their future one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to succeed.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 15M websites powered by Elementor. More than 9% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
At Elementor, we’re building the future of web creation.
We believe in empowering our employees and our users, enabling people to grow.
Creativity, professionalism, curiosity, motivation, and friendship are the driving force behind our journey, and we take great pride in the people of Elementor who lead the company’s constant scaling.
• Manage global and large-scale marketing campaigns on Facebook, YouTube & Google while meeting the company KPIs
• Grow new marketing channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Taboola/Outbrain, and any other channel that could be relevant.
• Manage and monitor marketing budgets within an ROI-driven marketing strategy and run data-driven experiments and A/B tests to optimize our activity.
• Collaborate with the creative and design teams to develop our creative assets to deliver and execute successful marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with our revenue and product teams to leverage our assets into impressive marketing campaigns.
• 3+ years of experience with large-scale campaigns ($100k+ per month) - Must.
• Deep understanding of subscription-based business models (SaaS) and user funnels - Must.
• Experience with various user acquisition channels (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Linkedin, Taboola, Outbrain, and other ad networks).
• Number-oriented with analytical skills and comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
• Familiarity with WordPress – an advantage.
• Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Creative abilities and some copywriting skills - a big advantage.
• “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English