We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager with a highly developed product sense to join our fast growing company and our amazing Product Team.
As a product manager you will make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by millions of users world-wide and help us execute our mission to empower web professionals to create powerful and beautiful websites using the most comprehensive all-in-one design solution.
As a product manager, you will own your product from ideation to production and beyond and be required to:
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers and the business, to ensure your product fits in with the overall company and product strategy
- Leverage data and user feedback to develop high-quality insights into our customer’s user experience
- Develop a product strategy around our customer-facing products and translate it into creative, high quality, features and initiatives
- Work closely with our engineering teams, designers, product marketing and UX experts to deliver a best-in-class user experience
- Monitor and get frequent feedback by analyzing user data, user feedback and conducting usability tests to continually improve the product
- Engage and work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the entire product life-cycle
- Oversee roadmap execution up to a timely and high quality delivery
To do all this, you must have:
- 3+ years of product management experience in building web products
- Outstanding ability to explain your ideas as well as software product features, technical designs, and product strategy in a clear and concise way to both technical and non-technical teams
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong technical background, amazing analytical skills and a great visual aptitude
You must be:
- A team player that works well on their own
- Fluent in defining user flows
- Skilled in researching and analyzing users needs, intents, and business cases.
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven experience in WordPress development and management