We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager with a highly developed product sense to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team.
As a product manager, you will make a huge impact by designing products used by millions of users worldwide, helping us execute our mission: empowering web professionals to create powerful, beautiful websites using the most comprehensive, all-in-one design solution.
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals. Our users are web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, who create a new website every 10 seconds.
Since launching in Israel in 2016, our reach now extends to more than 180 countries, with users building over 8M websites powered by Elementor. Elementor-based websites now comprise 5% of all websites (yes, 5%!!!).
We achieved this by working hard, while not forgetting the importance of a balanced life in the effort to win the race.
As a product manager, you will own your product from ideation to production and beyond. You will be required to:
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers, and the business, to ensure your product fits in with the overall company and product strategy
- Leverage data to develop high-quality insights into our customer’s user experience
- Develop a product strategy around our customer-facing products and translate it into creative, high quality, features, and initiatives
- Work closely with our engineering teams, designers, and UX experts to deliver a best-in-class user experience
- Engage and work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Oversee roadmap execution up to a timely and high-quality delivery
To do all this, you must have:
- 4+ years of product management experience in building consumer web products
- Outstanding ability to explain your ideas as well as software product features, technical designs, and product strategy in a clear and concise way to both technical and non-technical teams
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong technical background, amazing analytical skills, and a great visual aptitude
You must be
- A team player that works well on their own
- Fluent in defining user flows
- Skilled in researching and analyzing users needs, intents, and business cases
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven experience in WordPress development and management