As a team leader, you will manage and mentor your team to deliver exceptional support to Elementor’s customers through tickets, email, and chat.
You will lead by example, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help train new team members.
As an Elementor Support Team Leader, you will collaborate with your regional peers and shift managers to ensure continuous customer support and will take part in defining and implementing new work procedures and tools.
Required background and experience:
- 2+ years as a team leader in Technical Support
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Elementor - a major advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Troubleshooting and technical issue analysis
- Web Servers and web infrastructure - advantage
- Networking, system, cloud services and hosting - advantage
Personal skills and traits:
- A leader, mentor, and people manager
- A problem solver
- Ability to fluently communicate complex technical ideas in English, in writing
- Ability to break down and guide users through a technical process
Nice to have:
- Web Applications
- Web debugging and development tools
- WordPress plugin development
- Working in a B2C company
- Ability to work under pressure
- Transparency, accountability and an ability to work independently
- Exceptional courtesy, patience and overall a “people person”