Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals. Our users are web creators - developers, designers, and marketers. A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since launching in Israel in 2016, our reach now extends to more than 180 countries, and our users have built over 8M websites powered by Elementor. Elementor-based websites now comprise an incredible 5% of all websites!
As Tier 2 Support Director, you will fill a key management role in our Customer Experience unit. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Experience. Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) :
- Manage 40+ people in various roles (support agents, TL, shift managers) across three time zones
- Establish clear goals, KPIs, expectations, and a roadmap for the entire Tier 2 department
- Develop resource and staffing projections to meet customer and business requirements
- Drive cross-functional engagement with Product & Marketing to resolve escalated customer problems
- Ensure the technical proficiency of the team
- Develop novel and improved product support strategies as well as troubleshooting processes
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop strategies to improve team productivity and customer satisfaction
- At least 7 years in a management role leading teams of technical support engineers, of which 2+ years were spent directing managers
- Highly motivated, with a positive and proactive attitude. You should possess a willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through innovation and by adopting new ideas and practices
- Customer-focused and action-oriented, with a powerful desire to support customers
- Ability to react quickly and logically under pressure, and to delegate effectively to deal with challenges
- Strong leadership qualities
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically in a dynamic, changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional projects and engagement
- Ability to multitask, prioritize ‘the critical few’, and assign work appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Fluent English is a must
This position is open to US-based candidates only.